Sign up for my Q&A – Thursday 10/20/11 at 10am Pacific
Register right here and you’ll be directed to ask a question, if you want!
We’ve got some great questions in the hopper, including:
- I’m about to surrender to the idea of being 10+ pounds overweight. Exercise and a reasonable diet aren’t working. Any recommendations?
- I’m so easily distracted that I need to take a VERY deep dive into a project in order to finish. Is there a solution?
- How can I lose my muffin top after menopause?
Do you ever wish you could dial me up and get the answer to that one question?
You know it’s got something to do with your particular mix of hormones, but you need specifics. “Dr, Sara, just point me in the right direction.”
Now you can–this Wednesday.
You’re invited to join me for a live Q&A on Oct 20, 2011 at 12pm Pacific.
I received so many potent, poignant and titillating questions from the people who registered for a group call last week that I couldn’t possibly answer them all in one hour. Even though the call was about sex drive, your questions were all over the place.
I love this. It means you already get how interconnected hormones are with what comes up in the body and mind–from short attention spans to muffin tops.
A few of the great questions already submitted:
- How long will it take my adrenals to heal if I’m doing all the things known–such as diet, supplements, sleep, no stress, etc.? What’s the most natural way to heal weak adrenals?
- What can I do about depression and low energy around my period and ovulation? Life is stressful, but it seems worse during these times. I don’t feel like myself.
- My tank is empty. I’m running on fumes. What do you suggest?
- Sleep is more disrupted. Help me!
Add yours when you get the access info. Or, hit reply to this email.
P.S. Have a friend who wants to know how hormones connect to stress, low energy, and muffin tops? Why not invite them to the call? And then there’s Mission Ignition. The adventure begins on 10/25.