Sex drive missing? Go undercover, find it + DOUBLE it in 30 days
Is your sex drive MIA? Mine was, for years. Similar to Gena Lee Nolin, the Baywatch actress on our teleseminar today with thyroid expert Mary Shomon, I struggled with baby weight, fatigue, mood problems, and in particular, low sex drive after my second child was born. I didn’t have to wear a red bathing suit on TV but it took me years to figure out the crucial role of my thyroid and other hormones, and I’m a doctor!
MY STORY OF NOT FEELIN’ IT
Here’s my own story of struggle and how I fixed my low sex drive – I want to save you the years of NOT feeling juicy with a special offer to get you to become a hormone superhero.
- In 2005, I was 38 and just had my second child. At first, I was blissed out. I LOVED my baby. I loved maternity leave. But here’s what burst my bubble: my husband was ready for sex within days after our baby’s arrival, yet nothing was further from my mind. I grew resentful of his insensitivity and he grew resentful of my unwillingness to satisfy his need. I learned later that anger and resentment toward your partner is the #1 reason for low libido! Put it together with low thyroid and you have a perfect storm…
- After 3 months in this power struggle with my husband, I went back to work as an OB/GYN. The fatigue was bracing. I’d come home from a long day of seeing 30 patients, all I could think about was pouring myself a big o’l glass of red wine.
- I was more tired juggling family and work than ever before in my medical training, even those intern years of working 120 hours/week. Being a new sleep-deprived mom, conflict over where my time was best spent and my husband’s high sex drive combined to make me feel like I was perpetually missing the mark. I was burning the candle at both ends and not happy about how stressed and burned out I felt. I blamed myself. Sex felt like a luxury I couldn’t afford! I was just too tired.
MY SEARCH FOR SOLUTIONS
I did what Harvard trained me to do: seek answers in science. Here’s what I found: mainstream medicine had no answers for me. My doctor told me I was just a sleep-deprived mom. She didn’t check my thyroid. She told me to take iron, which made me constipated and bloated. Not pretty.
- Desperate times call for desperate measures. I had to take matters into my own hands. I designed my own “Re-Boot Libido” Self-Expriment in 2005, and figured it all out with one foot in science and the other foot grounded in trial-and-error.I had to look beyond the textbooks and also look within.
- I learned that 70% of low libido is hormonal. i checked my own hormones and found my thyroid function was low, my adrenals were burned out and my estrogen was at menopausal levels because I was breastfeeding. I corrected my adrenal fatigue, estrogen dominance and low thyroid.
- I addressed the ordinary sex and relationship differences in my marriage, which all couples have – and must confront before they snowball into bigger resentments. I figured out ways to connect with my husband that spoke his love language. I CLEANED UP MY SIDE OF THE STREET in the marriage. We discovered new forms of sexual connection that raised our individual sexual energy such as Orgasmic Meditation. In other words, I fixed my hormones and cleared my relationship. I applied ancient wisdom to the issue of low life force and low libido.
HERE’S THE SURPRISING RESULTS
I couldn’t believe it – when I put all these steps into place, my sexual energy was overflowing. I can honestly say my sex drive tripled over the course of my self-experiment. My surprising result was this: my sex drive now is higher than in my twenties.
THE #1 THING I FIGURED OUT
I learned to apply Pareto’s Rule to sex drive – Pareto was an Italian economist who figured out that 80% of your results are from 20% of your efforts. I figured out how to boost libido most efficiently for women aged 35-55+. It’s a combo of natural hormone balancing, targeted supplements, and practical ancient sexual practices designed to amp up your libido.
MY STEP-BY-STEP FRAMEWORK
In the Mission Ignition ecourse, I’ll be giving you a step-by-step solution that will jumpstart your libido, not in 5 years as in my case, but in 4 weeks. Save yourself a huge amount of time. Here’s the schedule. Each week you get a teleseminar delivered on Tuesday at 9am. Here’s the format.
- ONE WEEK ON THYROID
- ONE WEEK ON STRESS & CORTISOL, and how to manage them impeccably.
- ONE WEEK ON ESTROGEN AND PROGESTERONE PLUS FEMALE SACRED ANATOMY.
- ONE WEEK PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER. It all starts October 25.
We’ll have live Q&A each Friday at 9am. You can get one-on-one coaching from me in a group setting. If your burning questions are too sensitive and you prefer to be anonymous – no problemo – email them to me in advance or post them anonymously in the forum.You’ll get weekly tipsheets on how to jump start your libido fast. You’ll get instruction in the whole new world of female orgasm and orgasmic meditation (OM).We also have live interviews with thought leaders on sex drive – such as Pamela Madsen, author of Shameless: How I ditched the diet, got naked, found true pleasure, and somehow got home in time to cook dinner.If your wondering what happened to your sex drive and how to get it back, here’s what I want you to do now – click here to enrollin our teleseries for a special price of $497 and enter the code “ignite” to get $500 off if you commit by 9/26/11.A few more deets…
- Mission Ignition will be adjusted for your situation, such as if you have infertility or breast cancer or body image issues. You have the option to upgrade to getting private sex and hormone coaching with me too for an additional fee. I’m super excited to share this time-saving formula with you, and I know you’re going to love it.
- Act now to get $500 off the regular investment is $997, which will go into effect on september 27. Act now to feel slinky, joyous and flexible again about sex. The happy byproducts are that you’ll have more energy for not just sex, but your family, your friends and your calling too. Get ready to re-ignite your sex drive and correct your hormones. It feels like wish fulfillment, but really it’s just science.
Hi there, I discovered your website via Google whilst searching for a similar topic, your website got here up, it appears good. I’ve added to my favourites|added to bookmarks.