We all want to be healthy, vital and feel radiant from the inside out.
But many of us, even as we try so hard to be health conscious, end up settling for “good enough” (and mistaking it for true health). In fact, most of us don’t even realize how off-balance we have been, until we make a change and no longer feel that way!
Dr. Mark Hyman explains that the best way to show yourself how amazing you can actually feel is with a “quick-start reboot” of your system. His book, The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body’s Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast, guides you through a simple, effective program to reset your body in just 10 days. The 10-Day Detox Diet is a scientifically designed program to restore health by identifying the junk in your diet, getting rid of it and replacing it with real food.
Are you less than thrilled about your relationship with food? Do you wonder why you just can’t seem to stop eating things you know are bad? Dr. Hyman explains the answer – food addiction.
That’s right, it’s a real thing. If you’re overweight, have high blood sugar or get cravings for sugar and starches, chances are you are a food addict. However, it’s not your fault – you’ve been hoodwinked. Essentially, big food corporations target consumers by engineering their products to be addictive!
The food industry creates sugary, hyperprocessed, superpalatable products that activate the addiction center of the brain, exactly the way alcohol and drugs do. And unfortunately, one of the worst, deadliest drugs on the planet is sugar (and anything that turns to sugar in your body). Sugar and refined carbohydrates are the culprits behind inflammation, hormonal imbalance and toxicity, which give rise to obesity, diabetes and a host of other debilitating health issues.
Interested in business, not health, the food industry pulls out all the stops and makes the products they know will get us coming back for more. We get hooked and, sure enough, can’t stop eating these superaddictive foods that literally make us sick. The “10-Day Detox Diet” is the perfect first step to extricating yourself from the grip of food addiction, and putting you on a path to finally feeling clear, balanced and whole.
I love this book because Dr. Hyman approaches the problem from a compassionate standpoint. He is on your side! He understands the food woes plaguing our society, and delivers an empowering message: The food industry needs to be held accountable for this mess, but until that happens, it only takes 10 days for you to say “no” to their tricks and to regain control over your health. The “10-Day Detox Diet” is an airtight plan that is unforgiving of the addictive toxins in the body and the corporate food industry that keeps us all hooked.
It’s short. It’s simple. It works.
The “10-Day Detox Diet” is a straightforward, well-organized way to jump-start your health and get you on track for real. Anyone can do it, and it really only takes 10 days to see results! You will be amazed at how fast the body heals itself. Here’s the basic scoop:
- Learn about the nature of food addiction and how we have been physically held hostage by the food industry. Dr. Hyman dispels myths about food that keep people fat and sick, and instead helps chart a course to food freedom.
- Detailed explanation of the program: lifestyle adjustments, eating plan, how to track results and how to replace the bad stuff with the good stuff. All of these components together equal effortless healing and weight loss!
- Dr. Hyman goes over six simple things to do to get ready. Also, he provides another great resource – connect with “The Blood Sugar Solution” online community for support in your journey!
- Discover the 10-day schedule and the “why” behind each component of the routine. The plan outlines each day’s unique focus, complete with journal exercises to really help internalize experiences and finally transform lifelong bad habits.
- Learn how to gradually and safely transition from the 10-Day Detox into a long-term path to continued good health.
- Understand the power of giving back. This section discusses how to be a part of the greater solution to the widespread health and obesity crisis in our world.
- Take advantage of Dr. Hyman’s comprehensive meal plan and recipes for both beginning and experienced cooks.
Be the change – for your own health, and for the good of society.
It is always inspiring to read a quality book by someone who is totally passionate about his work, and “The 10-Day Detox Diet” is a perfect example. Dr. Hyman not only shows readers how simple it is to get completely healthy, he also alerts us to the widespread ramifications of the current health crisis.
“We need to acknowledge our addiction, face it, and address it head-on, both as individuals and as a society,” writes Dr. Hyman. “We need a big solution that reaches deep into what is offered in our supermarkets, restaurants, schools, and workplaces. We need a solution that addresses the policy roots in agriculture, food marketing, dietary recommendations, and the way doctors are trained to diagnose and treat patients. But first, you need to take back your own health. And I’m here to help you do just that.”
I love this approach. The road to health starts as an individual journey that we can then build off together, in order to upgrade the well-being of our whole community.
Ready to feel how healthy you can really be?
Order your copy of “The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet” (and get great bonuses) today!
Join Dr. Sara’s Book Club!
Want first access to Dr. Sara’s book reviews, live Q&As with the authors, and other exclusive content? Join Dr. Sara’s Book Club today – it’s 100% free! www.saragottfriedmd.com/bookclub