If you’re like 95% of the women I work with, you’ve tried to lose weight before or you’ve spent countless dollars on things that promise to improve memory, clear your brain fog or reduce anxiety…often times without lasting results or tangible improvements.
Or maybe you feel guilty because you KNOW you should feel happier than you do but cannot seem to shake the depression. If you are asking yourself what is wrong with you, you are not alone. As we move forward into 2019, women feel foggier, hungrier, plumper, more forgetful, more anxious, and unhappier than ever before.
It’s not your fault that you feel this way! What you are experiencing is a brain-body axis that is out of sync. Your vague lack of well-being is linked to a weak connection between your body and your brain – and I can show you step-by-step how it can be fixed.
I know from working first hand with thousands of women in my clinic that most women are concerned with about weight or are unhappy with how their body changes as it ages. I have been witness to the frustration and a feeling of hopelessness expressed by so many. They would say to me, “I watch what I eat but why can’t I keep the weight off? Or, “why do I feel so lousy when I am supposed to be in the prime of my life?”
- A recent large study from Harvard of 52, 135 middle-aged women, followed for twenty-two years, showed that only 13 percent of women can be classified as “healthy agers,” defined as having no impairment of memory, physical fitness, or mental health, and being free of eleven major chronic diseases. Thirteen percent is a tiny number! So you can see you are definitely not alone when it comes to lacking a feeling of well-being.
- Eighty percent of women are unhappy with their bodies, and no wonder; body weight set point keeps rising, a major sign of brain/body breakdown. Here in the United States, we are experiencing a weight crisis.
- One in three Americans is plagued by anxiety or depression. Women are affected twice as often as men.
- One in four women over the age of forty take an antidepressant—prescriptions have tripled in the past decade despite evidence that antidepressants are often worse than placebos.
Women intuitively know there’s a serious epidemic of a broken-down brain body, as do scientists who measure disease rates. Doctors, by and large, do not. How many of you have not been taken seriously when you went to your doctor for help with weight loss, feelings of anxiety, loss of sex drive, or exhaustion? How many of you have been told to accept your brain fog or your short-term memory loss as part and parcel of getting old?
I am here to tell you that the way you feel now is not how you are supposed to feel at any stage of your life, no matter how old you are.
I hope you can see by now that those feelings of brain fog, anxiety, depression or memory loss are not just “in your head?” There is something else going on.
Women like you are aware that the quick fixes of antidepressants, sleeping pills, or hormones offered to you for your symptoms are not really the answer. These things are merely band-aids prescribed by an overworked, overwhelmed doctor that doesn’t have the time to LISTEN to you and understand what is going on in your life. I can show you another way. I want to see you living your best life, full of health, vigor and vitality.
In my book, Brain Body Diet, I outline the exact protocol I discovered to heal my own breakdown. It wasn’t until I fainted and smacked my head on my kitchen floor in 2015 that I hit upon a breakthrough that prompted me to write Brain Body Diet.
I want to show women all around the world that they can FEEL amazing at every stage of their life, regardless of age. I want to share with them:
- how they can lose weight and keep it off
- how they can regain control of their own health
- How they can protect their bodies and minds long into the future
I want to show them WHY they are feeling as bad as they do and HOW they can fix themselves in just 40 days, with a simple, well-researched, prescription-free plan.
I’m not sure if it’s for you, but if you’re open to new ideas and you’ve been struggling to lose weight, sleep through the night, find more energy, access more joy, or simply want to maximize your health and longevity, the Brain Body Diet might be the answer you’ve been waiting for.
Get started at www.brainbodyquiz.com to discover your Brain Body SET POINT score and get a personalized plan to start making changes.
 W. Ma et al., “Adult Height, Dietary Patterns, and Healthy Aging,” The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 106, no. 2 (2017): 589–96.
 C. M. Hales et al., “Trends in Obesity and Severe Obesity Prevalence in US Youth and Adults by Sex and Age, 2007–2008 to 2015–2016,” JAMA 319, no. 16 (2018): 1723–25.